Gotu Kola is one of the brilliant herbs in Genius Zone Tea
and here are some of the things she does for your physical being
:• Boost cognitive function
• May help Alzheimer’s disease• Reduce anxiety and stress
• May act as antidepressant
• Improve circulation
• Helps insomnia
• Helps relieve joint pain
• Has a detox effect
This is all pretty impressive, but what’s even more impressive is that Gotu Kola is known as the “herb of enlightenment”!
This herb cleanses, nourishes, and tones the mind and nervous system, which opens up awareness and activates the crown chakra.
All of this makes it a great herb for meditation.
Another headliner in the Genius Zone blend is Ginkgo Biloba
some of the physical benefits of this herb include
:• Contains antioxidants
• Fights inflammation
• Improves circulation and heart health
• Reduces symptoms of psychiatric disorders and dementia
• Improves brain function and well being
• Reduces anxiety
• Treats depression
• Supports vision and eye health
• Helps headaches and migraines
• Improves asthma and COPD symptoms
• Reduces PMS symptoms Ginkgo Biloba symbolizes long life, enlightenment, hope, resilience, peace, love, timelessness, and magic.
These are all things I welcome a little more of in my life. How bout you?
Get yours in the clariteabouteaque.com or join
The BouTeaque Club to have the tea of the month sent to you directly.
To Your ClariTea,
|I want to bring indulgence and inspiration to your life. Here are some of the ways that’s available.|
Shop – teas and even some herbal education in the ClariTea BouTeaque
Join – keep the tea and inspiration flowing with a membership that’s just right for you. Check out the memberships HERE
Refer – join the affiliate program, and earn money to share tea! Apply HERE
If you’d like to have a consult to discuss your wellness goals and choose the perfect tea for you, schedule a time with me HERE
If you’re ready to upgrade your worthiness and become empowered, get updates from Imperfectly Amazing